50 years of man's first step on the moon
We propose you a day tracing this event. During the day, a video presentation of the Moon will be projected from 10h to 16h, every hour. Children will also be able to participate in a water rocket workshop.
In the evening, "We did not dance on the moon", a video against conspiracy arguments, will be broadcast in Tignousa, followed by a lecture by a student from EPFL. Snacks during the evening.
- From 10h to 16h, every hour: Video on the Moon by "12 per sec"
- From 10h to 16h: water rockets workshop
- Funicular at 19:30 and 20:30
- Start of the projection at 21:30
- Funicular descent at 23:30 and 00:00
Price per person
- Presentation and activity of the day : free
- For the evening:
- Adult: 15 CHF
- Child (6 to 12 years): 10 CHF
- Child under 6: free
- Holders of the Magic Pass or the Anniviers Liberty:
- Adult: 5 CHF
- Child (6 to 12 years old): 5 CHF